We are looking for an energetic, passionate candidate to join our production team. This person will participate in all facets of packaging operations as required including, but not limited to canning and bottling operations, packaging construction, keg washing and filling, and limited cellar work as required.
The successful applicant will be both hard working and easy going with a positive can-do attitude and ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
This is an entry-level position that does not lead to a brewing position.
Skills and Abilities
- Flexible work schedule: Will include early mornings, late evenings, and weekend shifts, and will vary from week to week.
- Strong communication skills and ability to maintain a positive attitude is critical.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be punctual and self-motivated with good time management skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple processes and operations at one time.
- Ability to thoroughly and accurately maintain log sheets and other written information.
- Ability to work with chemicals.
- Minimum age requirement is 21 years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Wash, sanitize, and fill kegs according to SOP.
- General cleaning of floors, equipment, and environment.
- Build packaging materials.
- Assist with canning operations including depalletizing, filling, and seaming cans.
- Assist with packaging QC including dissolved oxygen and seam specification monitoring.
- Limited cellar operations, including cleaning of bright beer tanks and carbonation stones.
- Maintain paperwork in an accurate and timely manner
- Adhere to brewery safety protocols, GMPs and SOPs.
- Other tasks throughout the brewery as necessary.
- Must be able to repeatedly lift 60lbs and move 165lbs.
- Must be able to work standing for 8-10 hours at a time, with frequent crouching, lifting, twisting, bending, and stair climbing.
- Ability to work in a wet, loud, environment.
This is an hourly position that will average 40 hours per week, but may be above or below that during any given week. We offer time and a half over 40 hours per week and a competitive benefits package.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume as PDF or MS Word attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your name appears in the filename for all attached documents.
Please, no phone calls or drop-ins.